Alright guys, doing something a bit different today and wanted to introduce a new section to my blog: #FrickFaves! I’ve been inspired lately to share with you ALL THE THINGS I’m currently loving whether it be makeup, recipes, fashion, restaurants, stores, etc. – basically anything, everything, and anyone. I genuinely take joy in supporting people and things I love so it was a no brainer to add a permanent space on my blog to do so. I have so many wonderful things to share, and I’m excited and ready to get this going!
So without further ado, let’s get into it! (In no particular order)
1. If you read my post on “Things They Don’t Tell You After Birth” then you are fully aware of my current skin woes. Dry, uneven texture, dull – I’m experiencing it ALL. That is until I started adding this Hydrating Serum to my daily skincare routine. My skin has been (thankfully) getting its pep back and I’m slowly, but surely seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, yay! I officially hit empty as of last night and will be picking up a new bottle TODAY, it’s that good. I plan to post a full skincare update soon with this product along with others that are saving my skin right now. Guys, I am SO excited, you have no idea.
2. Guilty pleasure alert! Anyone who knows me knows how HUGE of a fan I am of the show YOUNGER. I randomly started watching the first season online a couple of years ago, and now I’m officially hooked. The show follows a 40-year old single-mom named Liza who lies her way back into the working world posing as a 26-year old. She hopes to make it without anyone finding out, but it becomes difficult for Liza to keep her secret and people are finding out. Guys, it’s SO GOOD. Season 3 ended in January, but you don’t have to wait until next year for season 4 because it’s premiering JUNE 28TH at 10pm! The old lady in me never regrets staying up past my bedtime to watch it because #balance. Watch and thank me later! #TEAMCHARLES.
3. I’m constantly inspired by those who do what they love whether it be cooking, fashion, being a mom, music, etc.. And when I come across someone who is real, authentic, and have a genuine passion, it literally brings me joy to support them to no end — even if they don’t have a clue of who I am lol. I stumbled upon Taylor from Little Blonde Book on Instagram and instantly fell in LOVE with her style. On top of it all, she’s hilarious via Instagram Stories and Snapchat. Here’s a lady who keeps it ALL real about life, fashion, and motherhood. Guys, if I could be blonde, I would want to be this gorgeous lady.
4. The hat addiction is real guys…as you know from almost every insta pic I’ve been posting, #noshameinmygame. To be quite honest though, I avoided them for most of my life thinking they looked terrible on me. What was I thinking? lol. After trying on a few at the end of 2016, I was like WAIT this could actually work and it hasn’t stopped since. Discovered GIGI PIP on Instagram and I had to add a couple to my closet. I’m always a bit weary purchasing hats online, but took a chance and I’m SO GLAD I did. What are the odds of both hats fitting like a dream? So many cute options — you can’t go wrong!
5. If you’re in FL, you know that summer heat has already hit (on top of non-stop rain)! But for the rest of us it’s quickly approaching and I’m ready for beachy, textured hair. This FOAM Spray is part sea-salt spray, part mousse, and basically the greatest hair invention ever. I have stick straight hair so achieving that effortless, beachy hair was never an easy feat for me if I wasn’t physically at the beach. I would test out products on damp hair as it always read on the instructions only to result in a hot mess (and a lot of waiting), and wishing I had done my normal blow dry instead. This product is a game-changer for me and I get all that great texture without the gross feeling of “product” in my hair. It’s the BEST.
Okay guys, your turn! What are you current favorites lately?