8 Comments

1. August 10, 2017 / 12:30 am

I love your blog and I really love your vlogs!! Don’t get discouraged — everyone who reads/watches does it because they love it. Besides, posts are the best when we know you are loving what you’re writing — it totally shows! 🙂

• August 10, 2017 / 4:02 am

Jennifer, you literally just made my day! Thank you so much for your kind words, and for encouraging me! You are so right about loving what you’re writing – readers can always sense how you’re really feeling!! Definitely going to do my very best to do that from now on! 🙂

2. August 10, 2017 / 9:23 pm

Cam is such a cutie! What a sweetheart. And don’t get discouraged! You’ve got it right — blog for yourself, blog about what makes you happy/excited/passionate. People will read if they’re interested, and they will come back if you are genuine, which you are! I know I’m not the best at commenting, but I do enjoy getting peeks at your life and mommyhood 🙂 xoxo

• August 11, 2017 / 3:43 pm

CARISSA! You are the best best BEST. THANK YOU! Your love, support, and encouragement mean EVERYTHING to me. No matter how much time has past, I can always count on you!!! LOVE YOU!

3. August 14, 2017 / 2:10 am

Cam is so CUTE! OMG. Hahaha. I just wanna pinch his little cheeks.

It’s definitely easy to get discouraged. But I’ve always been inspired by your content and your realness. It really shows Jen.Continue to write what you want and ppl will keep coming back. You’re a gem.

Btw I love that you added a video to this post <3.

Ela | http://www.theelaedition.com

• August 16, 2017 / 3:16 am

Where would I be in this blogging world without amazing friends like you? THANK YOU ELA. And you know, being real is the only thing I know how to do! I get exhausted easily LOL.

4. August 14, 2017 / 2:11 am